Dr. William Parker
Dr. William D. Parker feels blessed to have had the privilege of practice, in the specialty field of Periodontics, in Santa Fe for over 35 years.
Dr. Parker recognizes each patient as a unique entity and he treats each case with personalized care.
Care and comfort are the cornerstones of this practice. Continual learning and keeping up with the latest in Periodontal surgery, grafting and Implant innovations, allowing our patients to have the most comfortable and least invasive experience possible.
This includes the development of a unique gum brushing technique that’s had impressive success in improving our patients periodontal health! Dr. Parker’s commitment is to save natural teeth whenever possible, but his outstanding surgery skill is respected and well known in the Dental community.
- Texas Christian University with a Bachelor of Science
- Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Master’s of Science Degree
Dr. Parker is a Involved, Active Member and past President of many Professional organizations, including:
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Western Society of Periodontology
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- American Dental Association
- Santa Fe District Dental Society
- NM Dental Association
Dr. Parker was born in Oklahoma City and served in the US Army as a Periodontist at Fort Sill, Lawton Okla. He received an Army Commendation Medal for Outstanding Merit.
He has current licenses to practice Dentistry in the states of New Mexico, Texas and North Carolina.
Dr. Parker and his wife Deborah have 4 children and 7 grandchildren. He enjoys being in the Great Outdoors, traveling and keeping up with the newest innovations in his profession.